Friday, July 22, 2011

I’M SICK. DEEP SHIT. JUST HOPE EVERYTHING’S FINE. PLEASE.

Went ice skating last week, damn cheap. All thanks to…..
Freezing cold in there, me and q had to share daohuey’s jacket.
All had a guy beside them except for us. Me and k are two lonely kids. Sigh.
Then drinking. Sadly, A had to go home early.
Not drunk but b came to pick me how and somehow managed to sort our problems out.


All projects, test, due dates are kicking in. AUGUST SOON! Which means… holidays are nearing! Mad excited.
Hopefully we’re going shanghai together for a month!

Can’t help:
I’ve accepted the warning, once bitten twice shy, no more next time i promise. I SWEAR.
Just make me healthy again. I swear not to repeat it again till then. Fucking help me get over this period, it’s freaking me out.


No comments:

Post a Comment